Nexus 9 - Landscape Substitution Screen

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
humbb

Nexus 9 - Landscape Substitution Screen

Post by humbb » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:06 pm

Hi, I just purchased iScore and using it on the new Nexus 9 (Lollipop) tablet. Enjoying it very much, but have a few questions.

I noticed that while attempting to make a defensive substitution in landscape mode, the sub screen only displays 21 players after scrolling. If I switch to portrait, the entire roster is available for selection. Is this a function of my only having a 9 inch screen?

Second, and I'm sure someone must have suggested this in the past, could you please look into having a pitch-by-pitch option of collapsing/expanding each/all plate appearance to only display the final action of the AB, so it would look more like a play-by-play listing? This would serve a number of purposes (especially on Android where there is no top inning selector) such as making it more compact, and easier to follow the flow of the game and locating individual AB's for editing/correcting. It would be great if it could be done on both the Game Play and the Game Info Pitch by Pitch screens.

Thanks.