Cumulative averages

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
igitur

Cumulative averages

Post by igitur » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:02 am

Can't wait to use new version. If only I can remember how to use all the features I need! As far as batting and pitching averages go, are they cumulative with addition of each new game and/or will I be able to see individual game averages on results page along with overall averages? Thanks for getting this release out before first game on Wednesday. Everybody I've shown it to is very excited about it. I wish I knew more iphone users in league that I could tell about this app.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Cumulative averages

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:33 am

When you view stats after a game from the scoring screens, you will be viewing stats for just that game. There is a new option from within team manager to view cumulative stats. You can go to any team, and click the Team Stats button for that team to see the cumulative stats.

You can always go back and review individual game stats, or the cumulative stats at any time.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs