Upgrading to a new Device (new iPhone, new iPad, etc)

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
70clcl

Re: Upgrading to a new Device (new iPhone, new iPad, etc)

Post by 70clcl » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:35 pm

I'm sorry if this has already been answered (I'm sure it probably already has)!!
I just got the new iPad and I'm in the process of transferring all of my games from my old first gen iPad.
Is there a way to download all of my leagues as well and keep the league associations I have made with my games/teams? I really don't want to have go through and manually reassign all of my games/teams again!!

Also, I have let my previous team site expire and will need to renew the subscription. Do I need to coordinate that through iScore customer support? Or will I just be able to re-purchase the site from my new device? (the site is for ACNF)
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Do an Options -> Export from BOTH devices, and email us the customer ID of which is your old and which is your new device, and we can transfer all your data for you. Also remind us in the email that you have the "ACNF" team website and we can transfer that to your new device at the same time. Send the email to support@iscoresports.com.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
heelatious

Post by heelatious » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:14 pm

I have the iScore app on my Kindle Fire, and recently got a first generation iPad last week. I'm wanting to get the Major League Rosters add on, but I'm not sure which device I want to put it on. If I purchase it for the Fire, will I be able to use it on the iPad as well? I don't currently have the iScore app on my iPad, and was wondering if I would need to purchase the app for it. I'm thinking I would have too. If I do purchase the iScore app for the iPad, would I be able to use the Major League Rosters add on on both devices, providing I did purchase the app for the iPad?

Thanks in advance for the help.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:30 pm

You do have to purchase the iScore application for the new device, but we can copy the MLB Rosters to your second device. Just do an Options -> Export from BOTH versions when you have them, and email us at support@iscoresports.com with the customer ID of both, and we can add the Rosters to the second device for you.
heelatious

Post by heelatious » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:25 pm

So if I do get the app for the iPad, and send the e-mail to you guys with the customer ID's, then I will have the MLB rosters on both devices, and basically be able to use either device I want to score those games?

If so, that is going to be great. I'm also thinking of switching which device I score my son's HS games with, so I would be able to export the current season stats on my Fire to the iPad and not miss a beat correct?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure I don't lose any stats if I make the switch.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:42 pm

Yes to both of your questions.
heelatious

Post by heelatious » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:46 pm

One more question...if I export my son's HS team's season from the Fire to the iPad, will it completely take all of the team's stats off of the Fire, or just copy them from the Fire to the iPad, thus making devices having the same info on them. I would kinda like for this to be the case so I can score with either device. Thanks again for the answers, and for humoring my stupidity on these questions.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:50 pm

It makes a copy of the data, it does not remove it from the original device.
BuccoDroid

Post by BuccoDroid » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Hi,

Had to do a factory reset on my Android phone today (at the suggestion of Verizon Wireless) to hopefully correct a battery problem.

I reinstalled iScore from the Google Play. All seemed okay until I went to activate the MLB Season Package that I just purchased and activated 4/5. After entering the activation code I got a message saying that the activation code was not correct or was already activated.

Can you tell me how I can get the MLB Season Package re-activated?

Also I may be getting a replacement phone from Verizon if the factory reset does not solve my problem, how would I go about re-activating the MLB Season Package on the replacement phone? Or should I wait to see if I get the replacement phone before I do any re-activation of the MLB Season Package.

Thanks for your help!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:09 pm

Email us at support@iscoresports.com with the old customer ID (or Activation Code) and new customer ID (found on Options screen in iScore) and we can activate the rosters for you. Be sure to do an Options -> Export on your new device to establish an account on our server.