Update roster

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
CoachBrockhoff

Update roster

Post by CoachBrockhoff » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:59 am

Is there a way that I can update a team roster from a roster that was updated during a game?
danmcc

Re: Update roster

Post by danmcc » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:04 am

On an iPad hit the wheel
Hit starting lineup
Hit option in bottom right corner
Hit copy/lineup roster

That should revise your team lineup

On the Itouch is a similar route but I don't have my device right now to go through the steps.
CoachBrockhoff

Post by CoachBrockhoff » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:52 am

The first screen doesn't have the wheel. After I hit play the wheel only has scoring options.
CoachBrockhoff

Post by CoachBrockhoff » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:19 pm

I hit undo, then got the option back, then hit redo.
danmcc

Post by danmcc » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:31 pm

From the game play screen, bottom right corner is a wheel.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:49 am

i think we have confused ourselves here. let me take a shot.

If you have a game that has a game line up, (under game manager) and you would like to make that your team roster (under team manger) match that game line up go forward, the trick is options copy line up -> roster,

FYI the wheel icon is also sometimes called the gear icon but i think what is really desired here is copy line up -> roster, which is accessed in game manager ..

from scoring screen by misc> show starting line up> options (bottom right button)

from game info screen by pitch by pitch > Game Starts > Edit Starting Line up > options (bottom right)

After doing that , check your team roster under team manager and it should reflect the lineup copied in, fyi if i recall sometimes the jersey numbers do not copy.