Other ios8 issues

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Soccer, please post it here.
Dmttmd

Other ios8 issues

Post by Dmttmd » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:36 pm

- settings icon grayed out while viewing game screen.

- time played issue.
Not sure if this was my issue...but the time played stats were all messed up.
I had kids in and out all game. I know this because I use this app for subbing, seeing who is on pitch. I don't generally hit the sub button, I just drag from bench to position. Anyway, while viewing stats after the match, I noticed that some kids have 60 minutes played, some have 0, some had more reasonable times ( we play 60 minute matches).

Do you have to hit the sub button or can you just drag them in to position off of the bench? If so, this is broken as well..

- formations issue that was acknowledged in another post.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Other ios8 issues

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:08 pm

Updates are on the way for these issues.

For time played, you do have to use the Substitution button. It is described in the Soccer documentation here:

http://iscoresports.com/soccer/training.php

But to keep things simple, here is the quote about substitutions from that link:
Substitutions are very easy to record. When a substitution occurs press the Sub button in the upper right. Any changes you then make to the players on the field will be assigned to the previous substitution event. This means that if you can't see who was substituted at the moment the substitution occurred it's not a problem. Simply put the new player on the field when you know who was substituted and the substitution and the player's playing time will be calculated from the point where the Sub button was pressed. A new substitution can be indicated with a new press of the Sub button.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Dmttmd

Re: Other ios8 issues

Post by Dmttmd » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:40 pm

Thanks!