Iscorecast not working.

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Soccer, please post it here.
kray6969

Iscorecast not working.

Post by kray6969 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:06 pm

Ive run iscorecast activity for 3 games this preseason, but can't get any of them to play on soccer.iscorecast.com.
Used the program all last season and really looking forward to it again.
Can you please help me fix whatever I am doing wrong? The only thing I changed was I added a new League to represent the preseason games. But none of them are playing. They All show up on available games to watch, but none work.
Last seasons games are still available on iscorecast, and still play. But None of this seasons. Why?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Iscorecast not working.

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:38 pm

Check to be sure you have iScorecast turned ON on the Options screen in iScore. If you got a new device, or reinstalled anything, it is possible that iScorecast has been turned OFF.

Try selecting the game in Game Manager, then tapping iScorecast Synchronize to update the server with the game.

If the above suggestions do not work, please email a link to the game you are trying to view to support@iscoresports.com, and we can take a look at your data to see what is going on.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
kray6969

Post by kray6969 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:31 pm

I tried all of the tricks posted in the support reply but nothing is working. I am sending a link to a game and hope that you can review the account to see whats not working properly.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:54 pm

We responded to your email with the specific information as well. Having a league with a single quote in the name is causing the issue. If you remove that single quote from the league name, and use iScorecast Synchronize for the game, it will then work. We will fix this in a future update as well.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
kray6969

Post by kray6969 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:02 am

That sounds great, I will make this change tonight and send everything back to server via Sync and give it a shot.

Still love the App, thank you so much for the support reply as well.

Will let you know if it works out.