iScorecast issues

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Soccer, please post it here.
trumpetbob42

iScorecast issues

Post by trumpetbob42 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:48 am

I noticed two issues with the iScorecast today.

1. When the game was going the first player in each roster showed up as "undefined" and no stats were shown during the scorecast. Also, all actions done by them were listed as "unknown player." Everything in the app looked like it was functioning and keeping stats fine.
Also, I did another test game afterward, and it appeared to be working fine. So not sure if it was just a fluke. Also, I didn't think about it soon enough, so I deleted the scorecast, sorry I should have sent you a link, that would have been more helpful!

2. Whenever I would put in a foul->hands action, it showed up in the scorecast as foul -> kicking (which is the first choice in the list). This was reproduceable. No matter what foul type was selected, it always shows kicking on the scorecast.
trumpetbob42

Re: iScorecast issues

Post by trumpetbob42 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:53 am

Also, I have noticed on the scorecast it has the player listed with all the stats on the top left. But there is no legend or key as to what the stats are for. I can see some parents being a little confused by some of the abbreviations. It would be nice to have an icon in that box that brings up a popup that tells what the abbreviations are for.
trumpetbob42

Post by trumpetbob42 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:59 am

Oh, another idea that I had:

It would be really nice for viewers of the iscorecast game to be able to see what players are currently on the field. That way they know their kid is in the game... even if they aren't doing anything notable.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:58 pm

If you have a link to an iScorecast where something is wrong, please email it to support@iscoresports.com and we can take a look.

Here is a link to a legend for our soccer stats (it is also included when emailing the stats):

http://data.iscorecentral.com/legend.php?s=soccer

We will keep your suggestion for showing players currently in the game in mind as we continue to enhance iScore Soccer. Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
soccerman

Post by soccerman » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:34 am

I wonder if the 'unknown' player your seeing is the default player that is placed on the scoring screen and is used when you don't exactly know who was involved in a play. You can always go back and edit the play to link the correct player once known. small bit of info here:unknown player.

Good suggestions on the other items too.
trumpetbob42

Post by trumpetbob42 » Mon May 06, 2013 7:05 pm

It definitely wasn't the unknown player that you can use to put in an action that you don't know who it was... I checked for that. All I know for sure is it hasn't done it since, so I'm glad!
trumpetbob42

Post by trumpetbob42 » Mon May 06, 2013 7:09 pm

One more scorecast issue I have run into is that it displays the games stats fine, but the careers stats aren't showing up. I am thinking that perhaps I am doing something wrong. But not sure. Anyone have any ideas?
http://data.iscorecentral.com/iscorecas ... D132B7A541" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Here are the games that I am talking about.