Team Colors

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Soccer, please post it here.
trumpetbob42

Team Colors

Post by trumpetbob42 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:25 am

It would be really nice if you were able to put in two team colors. One for Home and one for visitor. Then as you start a game it will choose the color based on whether the team is Home or Visitor. All the games my kids have played they use reversible jerseys in this way.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Team Colors

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:55 pm

We will add this request to our enhancement list.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
soccerman

Post by soccerman » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:42 am

Good idea, I never really thought of that but would be useful for High School as well since we have home and away jerseys (White for home and Red for away in our case).

We've added in photos for each of our players so on the scoring screen the color really isn't an issue, which could be another suggestion for you - take a head shot of each player so you see their face instead of jersey color on the scoring screen (the play-by-play in iScorecast will still show the colors, if using that). Note that any new players you bring up or add will be displayed with the jersey color unless you take a photo when adding them.
trumpetbob42

Post by trumpetbob42 » Mon May 06, 2013 7:06 pm

Yeah, once I found the pictures it made it MUCH easier! Still would be nice to have the colors correct, though.