FAQ Topics - Leagues

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Soccer, please post it here.
soccerman

FAQ Topics - Leagues

Post by soccerman » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:49 am

I didn't see this yet for soccer, and not sure if there is a compilation of FAQs for soccer yet, but we could possibly start a new thread for them under the main iScore Soccer heading - whether they are stickied, tagged, or locked in someway would be up to the moderators as they see fit.

One I was looking for and found via the Baseball FAQs is about league setup and is thanks to OhioTex - league setup - most of it appears to be an after the fact process,at least in the post. But I'd assume it works for pregame additions as well, so long as you have each team assigned to the correct league and you set the game being recorded at the time to that league as well.

Just thought I'd add it in case anyone else was looking for it and needed to understand how it worked a bit better, just be sure to read through the other posts on that thread as there are some other questions which are answered farther down.
mprusak

Re: FAQ Topics - Leagues

Post by mprusak » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:22 am

yes, leagues can be assigned anytime (before or after).

They can be assigned to games, players or teams

You can assign multiple leagues to a single game, player or team (not 1:1)

filter by league by turning off the ALL league and selecting just the one(s) you want to view.
Mark
iScore Baseball 4.533 on iOS8-iPad4 and iPhone 6-Plus

iScore Baseball User Manual:
http://iscoreleagues.com/manual/ <- Check it Out!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:31 am

And just an fyi... leagues work the same across all the iScore products.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
soccerman

Post by soccerman » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:46 am

Thank you both, I figured as much for the across all products and filtering. Also, thanks mprusak for confirming that it doesn't matter if a league assignment can be done before or after, very helpful.

I was mostly just putting the link here so other iScore Soccer users could find it a little quicker if needed, since I didn't see a FAQs soccer section, or anything relating to leagues yet it in the soccer section. Sorry if I shouldn't have done it this way, as I didn't really have a question about 'Leagues' at this time just posting more for reference to others on where to go if they need some help on the topic.