Stats kept

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Soccer, please post it here.
Afjb

Stats kept

Post by Afjb » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Hi, I own all your other sports apps and was thinking about getting the soccer app too. Can you post a list of the stats that are kept by the app? I couldn't find it anywhere on your web site.

Thanks!

Tony
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Stats kept

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:12 pm

You can see a legend for soccer at the following link:

http://data.iscorecentral.com/legend.php?s=soccer
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Afjb

Post by Afjb » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:57 am

Thanks very much!!! Based on the legend you posted, if there is a 50/50 ball, what is the best way to track who won and who lost the 50/50 ball? What would you recommend?

Tony
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:57 am

We do not currently track the first touch on a 50/50 ball. What is it you would like to track? Good vs Bad first touches on a 50/50 ball?

You can add a note at any time while scoring, so you could use notes to track this, but if you can tell us how you want to quantify it, maybe we can add it in a future update.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Afjb

Post by Afjb » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:50 am

I wouldn't say good vs. bad touches, just a basic 50W and a 50L option. Let's a say a ball was in the air and a member from team A won the ball from team B. I would like to track that player winning the ball and the other losing it. Then, we can go through the next step of a pass, cross, shot, etc.

Thanks for thinking about adding it. Is it difficult to simply add a couple of "user defined" fields where we can put the label we want and then track accordingly? That might be something to add in all your apps so that if we wanted to track something Obscure, we could still do it without having to bug you guys about it.

Tony
soccerman

Post by soccerman » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:06 pm

I would think that the 50/50 would have a simple two button option after it is selected, Won vs Lost. So that you can select a player, hit 50/50, then hit either Won or Lost. At which point you can continue from there with a pass, shot, or whatever might come next.

Also like the idea of a user defined option, maybe just under an other or more heading with user defined 1, user defined 2, ect... in the subheading.