iScore Football for android ?

We will announce new product updates for iScore Football here along with what features are being included in the updates
marty2477

iScore Football for android ?

Post by marty2477 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:20 am

Is the iscore football app available for HTC phones? I can not find it in the android market.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: iscore for android?

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:50 am

Only iScore Baseball is currently available in the Android Market. If there is enough demand, we may make the other sports as well for Android.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
damon030610

iscore for android

Post by damon030610 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:02 pm

If you had the demand wouldit be ready for the 2012 season? And aren't there as many Android users as istore users? Don't know, just love the iscore baseball app and am frustrated that one phone has it but not another. So ill put in my demand for one, hopefully that gets the ball rolling. Thanks guys for the great app. But I need more.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: iscore for android

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:22 pm

Hearing customers demand helps, but the data shows that regardless of the number of actual devices out there, iOS users are much more likely to actually purchase an application than Android users are. We don't know the reason for this, it is just the reality based on all market data available.
tlj

Post by tlj » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:49 am

Hello, I just used the Iscore Baseball app for my daughters entire softball season. It came in handy stat wise as we had 2 people doing it one manual and one electronic. The coaches like the electronic, I have to agree there is far more ease of distribution. Now my son is switching to football and I was like wow it will be awesome to use an app this brilliant for football. Sad I can't find it on Android. I have an Iphone and an Android tab and I would not have used the Baseball/Softball app on my phone it's too small. I hope at some point Iscore/Football becomes relevant. Your team makes a great product keep up the good work.
clecinosu

Post by clecinosu » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:09 pm

Right now, I am forced to use another product, and I'm sick of it. You have to jump through too many hoops just to get to a point where you can start doing the game stats.

Please, for the sake of my sanity, please consider iScore for Football for Android.
mbartschi

Post by mbartschi » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:39 pm

I know that the $50 you would make off of the people who have posted in this forum so far promising to buy an Android version (if it existed) has so far not been enough to make it worth your trouble. However, like others who have used your Baseball/Softball app and found it infinitely superior to just about anything else out there, I just wanted to chip in my two cents, which I would raise to $9.99 in a heartbeat. (And give you a 5-star glowing review on the Google Play Store if it's half as good as it looks.)

Even if the percentage of users who will spend money on apps is lower, perhaps the sheer quantity of users on the increasing number of inexpensive Android devices will make it worthwhile. Maybe there's some intrinsic value in the increased exposure from having it available on two of the major mobile OS's. Or maybe you'll just feel generous. But I do hope something will inspire FTM to make it happen for Football (and Basketball too) on Android.

If you're even thinking about it and could use an alpha or beta tester, sign me up!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:10 pm

Thanks for the feedback... we do watch the forums and emails to help us decide where to focus our attention.
dkkova

Post by dkkova » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:25 am

I am a user of the baseball product on android and would love to use the football software.

Any plans to produce this? If so anticipated date?

Thanks,

David
coachlancer

Post by coachlancer » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:04 pm

As there have been a couple of posts already on this subject, but seemingly no reply. As a radio play by play man, have seen the app on an I Pad..but I don't have that...have an android. You could expand your reach if you had an Android App. How soon can we expect?