iScore Football v1.60

We will announce new product updates for iScore Football here along with what features are being included in the updates
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: iScore Football v1.60

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:39 am

We do not have any control of Apple's process, and sometimes apps go to different reviewers at Apple who take longer than others. We have told them several times that customers are waiting for this update, but we are at their mercy at this point.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
caged1

Post by caged1 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:36 am

This is about the longest that I can remember Apple taking to approve a release since the jump to the Baseball version 2.0 a couple of years ago.
I went back to read those posts and it mentioned a contact at Apple that you could now use for future delays. I'm sure that option has already been explored?

I score keep 2 games a week and the clock issue along with the scrambled rosters since the iOS5 upgrade have become a real pain. I'm not blaming FTM for this delay but it is frustrating.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:43 am

Yes, we are very frustrated as well. And yes, we have used all the "insiders" we know of to try and get this expedited. It is just a waiting game for us right now as well. We may take out the in app purchase for now just to get a version approved, then add the in app purchase back in to a later release while Apple tries to figure it out on their end.
caged1

Post by caged1 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:53 am

Thanks for the update! I'm sure you all want this released right away too. I know that user reviews and ratings helped get the baseball version passed previously so I wrote one for this current version blaming Apple for not releasing the update very quickly after the iOS5 upgrade. Figure it couldn't hurt.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:17 am

Thanks. :)
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:48 pm

We see your review in iTunes, and it is showing against v1.4. There is a newer release than that available... not sure if it is showing as 1.4 because you are running 1.4 on the device, or if it is 1.4 because that is just the last version you downloaded in iTunes?

In any case the 1.51 version should be available to you, but we don't believe it addresses the clock issue.

Thanks for the great review.
caged1

Post by caged1 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:05 pm

Odd, I submitted it as it said I was reviewing 1.51 (I am running that version) but it showed up as if I reviewed an earlier version. It may have been an issue Itunes.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:44 pm

We have resubmitted v1.60 to Apple without the In App purchase. Makes no sense they are holding us up on this because we did it exactly the same way for Baseball + Basketball, but that is all part of the mystery of Apple. We were able to put in a few additional fixes / features with this resubmit:

* More iOS5 Fixes (the scrambled lineup order, clock issue, others reported + found)

* Player Cards now viewable in App showing all player statistics.

* Headshot pictures can be uploaded for viewing in iScorecasts and on the Player Card (requires internet)

* Better timeout tracking

* More bug fixes (with stats, etc as reported by the iScore Community)
caged1

Post by caged1 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:54 pm

Good deal! Looking forward to it.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:55 pm

lets go apple!

(yes i do pop into the football boards sometimes caged1)