Export Play by Play data to CSV

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Football, please post it here.
caged1

Export Play by Play data to CSV

Post by caged1 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:26 am

I scorekeep our high school games with Iscore Football while filming and upload the film to Hudl after its over. http://hudl.com/
I then "tag" each play/video clip manually using the game.pdf that Iscore provides. Hudl has an import data feature that allows the user to import a CSV file that has all the play by play data. I'd love to be able to email a CSV or Excel file from Iscore that has all the play by play data that I could then upload to Hudl and have the plays tagged automatically.

Hudl is a pretty popular program now, that a lot of high school football teams use. They have their own live scoring feature but I obviously prefer the many bonuses of using Iscore.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Export Play by Play data to CSV

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:14 am

We have tried on more than one occasion to form some kind of partnership,with hudl. You may want to contact them and ask if they ever plan to work with iScore.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
caged1

Re: Export Play by Play data to CSV

Post by caged1 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:08 am

I'll make that request to them.

However, regardless of a relationship with Hudl, I'd still like to see a way to export the play-by-play in a new release someday. Any spreadsheet with the same info that comes in the pdf will work with Hudl and I would guess, other applications. I'm only talking about down, distance, yardline and maybe play type (run, pass, kick) and ball handler. The rest of the data that can be filled in with Hudl is team specific, formations, plays, etc.