Importing roster from MaxPreps

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Football, please post it here.
tcochard

Importing roster from MaxPreps

Post by tcochard » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:52 pm

When I imported my team from MaxPreps, there was an issue with offense/defense/special teams positions. MaxPreps has them listed as Position1, Position2, Position3. We have them loaded in MaxPreps as Position1 = Offense, Position2 = Defense, Position3 = Kicker/Punter.

When I imported them into iScore Football, all positions were imported to the Offense position. I have to manually go in and set up their positions again in my roster/lineup.

Can you fix this so it imports correctly?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Importing roster from MaxPreps

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:46 pm

We do not understand what you are referring to here. iScore will import the position names from MaxPreps whatever they are. The positions are not really used much other than QB and Kickers (iScore will remember the last QB and Kicker used for each team). Other than that, the positions are really just informational.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
tcochard

Post by tcochard » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:49 am

If I have someone who is QB on offense and DB on defense, when I import them from MaxPreps into iScore, it puts the following in their offense position:

QB,DB

It does not put them in offense and defense. Just puts both positions in offense.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:29 pm

OK, we will look to update this in the future. As noted, it should not really effect scorekeeping as it is just informational, but we will see if we can make it separate the positions during Discover.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs