Asking for team stats exits the program

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Football, please post it here.
oldslowjim

Asking for team stats exits the program

Post by oldslowjim » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:57 am

I have used iscore for baseball/softball this spring and summer and so am familiar with it. When maxpreps quit supporting their football ipad program, I purchased the iscore football program, earlier this week. I set up a 'practice' league with two teams and used the programmed rosters. I went through a short game to get familiar with it.

When I ask for team stats within the game, the program exits. When I finish the game and exit, then ask for either teams stats, the program exits. When I enter through Team Manager and ask for stats, the program exits. I can get game stats by entering the game, and using the email button at the bottom of the screen. This seems to work ok and all the info is in the email. Just no ability to get team stats either to see them on the device, or to email them.

I am using an original ipad and version 1.87 of iscore. Any help would be appreciated. I will be mentoring two other statisticians this fall and really need to know what is happening.

Thanks,

Jim
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Asking for team stats exits the program

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:45 am

If you can do an Options -> Export from within iScore and email your customer ID and details to support@iscoresports.com, we can take a look to see what is going on.

You may want to try resetting your iPad (press and hold Power + Home button until the Apple logo appears) as this will clear memory on the device. It is possible your Team Roster is very large, and the iPad 1 is very limited on memory, so a reset like this may help.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
oldslowjim

Post by oldslowjim » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:55 pm

I have reset the ipad and the same thing occurs. I only have two teams with 20 players each, as that is what the default gives you.

The baseball program has several teams and a lot more players. It still works fine.

Jim
Bigbulldaddy

Post by Bigbulldaddy » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:54 pm

I have the same issue with iscore football. I need cumulative stats what do I do?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:00 pm

First, make sure you are running the most recent version of iScore available in the App Store.

If you are, then if you can do an Options -> Export and email your customer ID (found on Options screen) to support@iscoresports.com and give us the exact game / steps you are using, and let us know the version of iPad you have, we can try and reproduce the issue with your data.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs