Play Clock

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Football, please post it here.
thearrow

Play Clock

Post by thearrow » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:02 pm

First of all I would just like to say thanks for the addition to allow the Play Clock to be adjusted manually by keyboard.

Could I make a request for the Play Clock to show the manually adjusted time (via the keyboard) rather than it being 00:00 (on the play input screen) or blank (on the main screen) even when the play clock has been disabled in the options.

thank you

Noel
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Play Clock

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:17 pm

If you are talking about the clock on the main scoring screen, we intentionally do not link the two. When entering a play and manually overriding the time, it will definitely not be the "current' clock time ... the "current" clock time will always be further along than the play you are entering.

Keep in mind also that the same "edit" screen is used when editing past plays as well, so the clock on the edit screen is the clock for the play being edited.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
thearrow

Re: Play Clock

Post by thearrow » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:48 pm

Thanks for replying.

If it is not an option to do my request for the main play clock, would it be possible for the edit play clock to show the last manually entered time. At the moment if I have the play clock disabled the edit play clock shows 00:00 each time I input the play. It would be good to have the last entered time displayed rather than 00:00.
If the play clock is not disabled, when I go into the edit screen to input the play the time shown is what it was at when going into the edit screen. For eg (play clock enabled) I manually enter time to 14:15. On main play clock time is moving down to 14:30. I then want to edit next play time to show 13:45 but when I go to edit screen the clock (in edit screen) is showing 14:30 and not the last manually entered time.

Hope this explains my request

Noel