More data sharing

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Football, please post it here.
jklipp

More data sharing

Post by jklipp » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:41 pm

First off let me say how pleased everyone that uses the data and stats are with this app. We used it for the first time this past season and the coaches loved it. W even started broadcasting live video broadcasts this season so our announcer was equally if not more appreciative.

I read a previous post in September about using the is precast to effectively provide data to our broadcast booth from the stat keeper. I cannot see that this works for the stat. It does provide the play by play and the scoring drive but not the stat summarynpagesnyou can use while in the app itself. I am still having to write stats on a white board or hand the broadcast announcer my iPad during breaks. It would be great to have all of the info available.

As for the web browsers, i can only view the detail when using Explorer. Is there going to be an update that will make it work in chrome for windows, chrome for iPad, or safari? In all three of the previous I can only view the field and I cannot scroll to view below the field. Maybe I have a setting wrong but not likely the same on all three devices.

Thanks,
John
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: More data sharing

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:36 pm

If you can email us a link to a game where you can not see the information below the field, we can take a look. Please send the email to support@iscoresports.com. NOTE: Your display does have to be big enough to display the information below the field.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
caged1

Post by caged1 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:33 pm

Your broadcaster should be able to get their up-to-date stats for that game by selecting the player(s) involved in that play or any previous play right from the play-by-play or even the play description up top.

The whole screen works fine for me in Windows Chrome but not any Ipad browser. I'd like to see an option for a plain "HTML" version like the baseball scorecasts. Just the play-by-play. It would work better for my website when I have the live stream broadcast and the iscorecast right below it. Both within view. Just a thought.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:46 am

We have plans to address both the data showing only under the field and making a iphone friendly iscorecast viewer (which would be one that would work with your website as well).
caged1

Post by caged1 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:16 am

Nice!!! Thanks!
jklipp

Post by jklipp » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:47 am

Have you been able to make any headway on this topic yet? If it isn't coming out in a release before the season starts at the end of August it would be great to know. It will just change how we get cumulative stat data into the broadcast booth. Having this fixed would be incredibly useful for all game play by play broadcasters and teams using your product.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:37 am

We will announce any updates in this forum and we usually send Tweets for big updates if you follow us on Twitter (@iscoresports).
jklipp

Post by jklipp » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:36 pm

We are getting close to the start of the season, any movement on this enhancement yet?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:43 am

There is nothing to announce in this regard as of yet. When there is something new, we will post it in the forum however.