iScorecast - play by play and drive chart

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Football, please post it here.
Afjb

iScorecast - play by play and drive chart

Post by Afjb » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:41 pm

Hi again, sorry I found another issue with the football iScorecast. The play by play and drive chart links do not work. I tried several games in different browsers and every time I do, nothing happens.

Thanks in advance.

Tony
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: iScorecast - play by play and drive chart

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:07 pm

Please email us a link to a game with this issue and we will take a look. Send email to support@iscoresports.com.

(NOTE: Be sure you are using a browser that is big enough to see these items... they appear below the field, so sometimes they are below the size of the browser window.)
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Afjb

Post by Afjb » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:11 am

Your note is what did the trick, thanks. It was the browser size. I didn't realize the results are below the field. Is there a way to allow us to resize the field so we can see the play by play better? The field takes up quite a bit of screen space and allowing us to shrink it a bit will give everyone a better chance to view the play by play and drive charts.

Thanks. I appreciate the quick response.

Tony
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:01 am

We plan to make the size more selectable in a future update.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Toadfox

Post by Toadfox » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:37 pm

Glad to see someone else had the same issue I did with the iScorecast layout. I don't see why you can't have a format that looks similar to what I see between plays within the program – the field in the middle up top, the play-by-play/drive summary/overview/scoring plays in the middle below, and the team lists on either side with a running total of stats. I figured that's what the iScorecast would look like. EXACTLY like that. It would be a lot more user-friendly.
jklipp

Post by jklipp » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:28 am

I agree completely. I brought up the same issue months ago and was hoping to see the resolution by the start of the season. I track stats but can't be in the booth with our play by play announcer due to space. Trying to get him summary stats would be very easy if his lapt could view the results. I have not found a way to resize the browser yet to make anything visible below the field. The field view is the least needed aspect of the iscorecast viewer.
Toadfox

Post by Toadfox » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:57 pm

So, OK. Can we get this changed now? Please? Not everyone in the world has a giant display screen for this Scorecast. I'm trying to sell it to my readers (I'm a sports editor for a community newspaper) but I'm hesitating to do that until this issue can be resolved.