Game Clock and Player Selection

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Football, please post it here.
thearrow

Game Clock and Player Selection

Post by thearrow » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:18 am

Re Game Clock:-
Would it be possible to be able to have an option for the Game clock to be adjusted manually by the user and for that time to stay at that until a new time is entered manually by the user (eg Start of game - user changes clock to 14:30 - clock stays at 14:30 without the need to pause or restart. A 30 second play the takes place and the user changes time to 14:00 - clock stays at the new entry without the need to pause or restart). If this is/would be possible would it be possible for the clock to be changed with just selecting the minute and/or seconds and clicking two digits rather than scrolling through the clock digits as is the case at the moment.

Re Player Selections:-
Would it be possible for an option to select the required player by player number so that this would select his name on the appropriate player display (eg Pass Play - select number 83 for receiver - would enter player number 83's name into receiver on the game field display).
Afjb

Re: Game Clock and Player Selection

Post by Afjb » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:21 am

+1 - especially the game clock suggestion!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:48 pm

We will add these suggestions to our enhancement list - thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
tjans

Post by tjans » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:00 am

I use iScore for tabletop sim games, and when I previously tried the football version, the clock wasn't changeable. It seems as though now it is, though I share the same frustration as the OP...to manage the clock I need to disable it and then set it manually after each play, which works just fine. The only problem is, when the next play starts, the clock is reset...so, I second the request for the clock to stick when disabled...

Otherwise, it seems like iScore football "tackles" all my wants for using as a sim game scorekeeper. Thanks for another great product...
Toadfox

Post by Toadfox » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:00 am

Since updating to ISO 7, the manner in which I enter the time after each play – with scrolling bars – is even more frustrating. Can we please be able to just type in the time with a keyboard? It would one HECK of a lot easier.
thearrow

Post by thearrow » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:42 am

Totally agree - that was what I was hoping for when i made the original request - an option to disable the clock and input the time manually.