Adding players during game

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Football, please post it here.
Afjb

Adding players during game

Post by Afjb » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:42 pm

In a recent game I was scoring, I didn't enter the entire roster for a team. As a few plays occurred I added players who were involved in the play by using the "add player" button when entering the play. However, when I checked both the roster and stats, those players I added didn't show up. I had to go into the Team Manager and then add the players there and when I recalculated the stats, then they showed up. Can you make it so when you add a player on the game screen he is inserted in that team's roster/lineup and his stats will then be part of the team stats? Or, is there a better way to add players as the game is happening, making sure they will be a part of the stats?

Thanks

Tony
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Adding players during game

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:23 pm

When on the Lineup screen, right after you have added a player, you can press the Options button in the bottom right and tap "Copy Lineup -> Roster" and any players you have added will be added to the Team Roster as well.

The lineups and rosters are separate and will remain that way, but this step makes it easy to copy players you add directly to the lineup back to the Team Roster as well.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Afjb

Post by Afjb » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:19 am

Thanks, just to clarify, I am adding players on the play screen, not the lineup screen. For instance, as I am recording the play and I want to assign a tackler, if the player isn't on the roster or the lineup, I am selecting "add player", then keying in the name. That player wasn't showing up in the team stats unless I later added him to the roster after the game was over.

Tony
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:46 pm

If you add a player through the play screen, you can still tap the Lineup button, then select Copy Lineup -> Roster to add that player (and any other players currently in the lineup) to the Team Roster.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs