First downs

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Football, please post it here.
Tyler49erfan

First downs

Post by Tyler49erfan » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:20 pm

I recorded a game and counted five first downs by the opposing team. Two were by penalty. However, when I looked at the overall stats, it listed 7 first downs, five rushing and two penalty.

After some finagling with the stats, changed one of the plays to an unknown player kneeling the ball with a 15-yard penalty for the first down so I got that one done.

I tried to do the same with the other one, but couldn't get it to work. Basically, I got it down to 5 first downs, but 4 rushing and 1 penalty where it should be 3 and 2.

I wonder how many other games have been affected by a glitch or something.

Can you let me know if I am doing something wrong or is it something within the program that counts a first down twice. I couldn't find it.

Thanks.

BTW- Great product. I haven't had the confidence to use it at the games, but dial in the play by play to get the stats and MaxPreps stuff. Thanks.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: First downs

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:28 am

If you do an Options -> Export and email your customer ID to support@iscoresports.com and let us know which game / team you think is calculating first downs wrong, we can take a look at your data to see what is going on.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs