Roster Entry

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Football, please post it here.
fletch52

Roster Entry

Post by fletch52 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:30 am

For the last two weeks, I have entered an opponent's complete roster only to find on game night that only a portion of the roster appears when I attempt to begin play-by-play data entry for the game. If I go back out to Team Manager and look under roster, the complete roster is there. Why isn't it transferring over to the roster view in the actual game entry view? I really don't have time on the fly to add 20+ players in a game with two no-huddle offenses!!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Roster Entry

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:27 am

There are two sets of players to consider. The Roster is the players assigned to the team when going to Team Manager. For each game, you will also have a Lineup. When you create a new game, the current Team Roster for each team is copied to the Lineup for the game.

It sounds like maybe you created the game, then went back to your team roster and started making edits. These will not be reflected in the Lineups of games you have already created. Just be sure to wait until game time to create the actual game, and that way all Roster information will be copied to the lineups. If you make edits to the lineups that you want copied back to the team roster, you can go to the Lineup screen for the game, and use the Options -> Copy Lineup to Roster option from there.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs