Notes

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Football, please post it here.
Afjb

Notes

Post by Afjb » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Hi again, just wanted to say I am very impressed with your app. It really keeps good stats and I like the ability to stop and start a game pretty much whenever I want.

I have a question regarding NOTES. If I want to add a note to a play that was done 4-5 plays ago (not the most recent play, in other words), how do I get to it? When I open up the NOTES tab, I do see buttons for "previous play" and "next play", but the note doesn't move to any other play. It only stays on the most recent play. Sometimes something will come up after the fact and I'd like to add the note later. Or, maybe there can be an enhancement to have a general notes page that can be added seamlessly throughout the game and not attached to one particular play.

Thanks very much for your assistance.
PetroGuy

Re: Notes

Post by PetroGuy » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:05 pm

You can add notes in the Pitch By Pitch editor. To get there, tap the 'Exit' button in the main scoring screen. This will take you to the Game Info screen. Tap 'Pitch By Pitch'. From there, scroll to the appropriate play and tap it. You'll be able to add a note there.
Check out the iScore documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:15 pm

PetroGuy is referring to Baseball.

For Football, you can edit existing notes in the Play by Play listing, but we do not have a way to add a note to an arbitrary past play. We will add this in a future update.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Afjb

Post by Afjb » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:22 pm

Ok, thanks very much for responding so quickly.