Minutes choice gone in Clock Edit

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Football, please post it here.
caged1

Minutes choice gone in Clock Edit

Post by caged1 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:04 pm

I used the program for the first time since upgrading to ios5 yesterday. The program still works but I did notice an issue that caused some problems. The “edit clock” feature no longer has a minutes choice. When I went to edit the time left, which I often have to do, there was only a Zero in the choice for minutes but a full 00 through 59 for seconds. I mistakenly hit Done and ended up with less than a minute to go in the first quarter of a game that just started and no way of putting the time back.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Minutes choice gone in Clock Edit

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:46 pm

We are waiting on approval of 1.60 right now, and as soon as Apple approves that version, we will be submitting another update built with the iOS5 SDK and we have confirmed that version will fix this issue. We expected the 1.60 approval to take < 1 week like they had been taking, but they have now had this update for a couple weeks. It is in their hands at this point.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Sooner Fan

Post by Sooner Fan » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:06 am

I have been using this program all season after using the baseball version all summer for 80+ baseball games. Last night, in addition to the clock issue, I noticed the roster during game play no longer is in numerical order. The players are just listed randomly, which makes it difficult to find a player on the go.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:15 am

The order is whatever order you have set in the lineup screen. This allows you to put the most frequently accessed players at the top of your list.
Sooner Fan

Post by Sooner Fan » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:15 pm

Until Friday, the lineups show up in numerical order, which is how I put them in. On Friday, they were jumbled. When I go to the roster, they are still in numerical order.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:03 am

The lineup for each game is based on the Roster order, and it is actually the lineup order that is used on the player selection list. You can reorder the lineup at any time. The next new game you create will be in the order of your Team Roster as well. Maybe you rearranged your Lineup at some point? Or pre-created the games which would have also set the lineup order while you had the Team Roster in a different order?
Sooner Fan

Post by Sooner Fan » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:49 am

I believe this is a glitch with the new operating system. For the first seven games of the year, I entered the roster numerically, and when I got into game mode, they appeared numerically. This past week, I again entered the roster numerically, but when I enter game mode, the roster is jumbled. If I look at the team roster under Team Manager, they are still in numerical order. This was not something I did by accident.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:22 pm

We will check into whether this could be iOS 5 related. Thank you.