End of Game

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Football, please post it here.
littlete

End of Game

Post by littlete » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:56 am

I am having trouble with the correct score, quarter etc... showing up after the game is over. It says end of game, then I hit exit, and the game manager screen shows it is in either the 1st or 3rd quarter. Any suggestions?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: End of Game

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:59 pm

First question is have you updated to the latest version? Go to the App Store on your device and make sure there are no updates available for iScore Football (we have been putting out regular updates).

If there are no updates available, then if we can get you to do an Options -> Export, and email us at support@iscoresports.com with your customer ID (found on Options screen in iScore) and a description of which game is having the issue, we can take a look at your data and see what is going on.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
littlete

Post by littlete » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:25 pm

I have done both of those previously. I got a reply that said it was resolved, but it was not.
Thomsonpro

Post by Thomsonpro » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:42 pm

This is happening to me too. The game is complete but in the game manager it says the game is in the 2nd quarter.
Hooperjd

Post by Hooperjd » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:32 pm

Same problem for me but it only effecting one game of the six I have scored. Game is over but game manager shows 3rd quarter.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:07 pm

We have this fixed for the next update (next after 1.51 that just came out).
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs