Not Allowing me to email stats in any form

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Football, please post it here.
Winomaha

Not Allowing me to email stats in any form

Post by Winomaha » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:46 am

Hi,

Trying to email stats from Firday night's game to other coaches and it's not sending. I click the email link, enter email address - which I have tried a couple of different email addresses. I also have selected a single format to try and email. I then click send and the thinking circle comes up for about 10 to 15 seconds and the app closes. Please help!! Starting to get pretty frustrated since this info has to go the State Newspaper and Coaching Staff.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Not Allowing me to email stats in any form

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:18 am

We have not seen this issue and the emails are working fine when we try. Are you on the latest version which is 1.4 at this point?

If you can do an Options -> Export from your device and email us your customer ID, we can see if there is anything causing the issue with your data. The customer ID can be found on the Options screen. Please send email to support@iscoresports.com.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Winomaha

Re: Not Allowing me to email stats in any form

Post by Winomaha » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:02 am

Ok, success!! I ran the update and worked like champ. Hopefully that update will fix the couple of freezes had last night as well. I have to admit I used the Baseball app in Omaha this year for my Back to Back Gamecocks and it worked like a champ! Pretty impressed with what you guys put together. Thanks for the Help!!