Quick Rosters

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Football, please post it here.
juan

Quick Rosters

Post by juan » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Could you guys set the quick roster feature to assign player numbers 1-99, sequentially based on the number of players we want to select for the roster? When I want to score a game, I would like to create a quick roster for the visiting team. When I try to do this now, the number sequence is wacked out. It goes 1-5, 10-15, 20-25 and so on all the way to player number 163.

My though was, since I don't get have the opposing teams roster until right before game time, that I could simply say the team has 99 players and make a quick roster with player numbers 1-99, so that I wouldn't have to fill the roster in "on the fly" and I could just select the players number that made the play. However, the way it's currently set up, there are a lot of numbers that get left out, and a 99 player roster will make player numbers up to 163.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Quick Rosters

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:32 pm

We will be changing the numbering sequence, but it is extremely easy to add players during the game. We would actually suggest starting the game with no players on the opposing team, or trying to find the QB and Kicker and maybe a couple of key Receivers / Runners, and that is it pregame. You can use Add Player on the player selection screens and just enter a # when adding a player.. it is all very quick and has the advantage of not having to scroll through 100 players to get to the one you want and also the stats screens will not be filled with a ton of players that do not exist on a team.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs