Uploading help and suggestions

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Football, please post it here.
Steve

Uploading help and suggestions

Post by Steve » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Having trouble uploading game stats to Maxpreps.

Can you include instructions on a help page? Here is what is listed from their site regarding accepting file from iScore.

For time of possession, it would be nice to be prompted at the beginning and end of a drive to enter time on clock instead of having to turn it on and off during a drive.

Love the game summary report including drive summaries. MaxPreps has an option to direct email stats to local media outlets that are pre-loaded which is a nice feature.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Uploading help and suggestions

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:52 pm

We do not currently have any integration with MaxPreps for Football. We will likely be adding export capabilities for MaxPreps in a future update.

We are continually looking for ways to improve clock management. Please always be sure you are on the latest updates as we have been improving clock management with each release. We may add prompting for clock time as an option in a future update, but you can always double tap the clock to set it manually whenever you would like.

You can email the Game Summary directly to your media outlets from within iScore. You can email to multiple email addresses by putting spaces between each email address.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Weas

Re: Uploading help and suggestions

Post by Weas » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:55 am

I'm pondering the same things with the clock. Using v 1.2 currently. I'm not sure when you guys calculate your time of possession. For example on a touchdown, do you stop the possession on the touchdown, the extra point or the kickoff. Those times should be all the same, but I've found that if I adjust the time of game on the touchdown plays enter screen, that the time will sometimes drift between there and the kickoff, without me starting it. Usually only a second. But I want the time of the touchdown to be correct for the scoring summary.

On punts I've assumed that fixing the clock on the first possession of the offense is the way to go.

And I haven't figured out how to start the 3rd quarter correctly without the clocking starting to run.

I'd be all for a prompt option to enter the time on scores, and change of possession.