eMail down?

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Football, please post it here.
Weas

eMail down?

Post by Weas » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:02 am

I tried all weekend to email myself the stats from the game I recorded. I tried various formats of delivery, all responded with an "unable to email at this time" error.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: eMail down?

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:11 am

We just tried sending an email and it worked without trouble. Are you still having issues?
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Weas

Post by Weas » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:46 am

I didn't have a chance to check last night, but this morning the email went through. I've got a 25% rate of getting the email to go through though. And I've never been able to send one with multiple reports included.

I'm connected via WiFi, if that should make a difference somehow.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:42 am

So are you saying you can get a failure right now by including multiple reports? If so, please force a failure and email us your customer ID and let us know what you are emailing and we can check our server logs for failures.
Hooperjd

Post by Hooperjd » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:07 pm

I don't know if it helps, but I had the same issue on Friday night while in Game Manager. However, as a test I emailed team stats for the season while in Team Manager and it worked. e-mailing reports from Game Manager continued to NOT work even after I got connected via WiFi for about an hour when it suddenly started working. I have tested several times since Friday night and have not been able to reproduce the failure.
Weas

Post by Weas » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:41 pm

I just tried a multiple report tonight and it worked.

I too am only trying to email from the Game Info screen.
caged1

Post by caged1 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:27 pm

I'm having issues emailing the game info. I thought it was because I was still on 1.4 so I waited till the 1.5 before saying anything. I just get an error message saying Email Unsuccessful try again later. Does this from both games I have and they are both finals. Also noticed that one of the games is not reporting the 4th quarter scoring in it's final score on the first Game Manager screen but does have the final score correct when I go into that game.
Emailing team stats is working fine.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:34 pm

If you can export and email us your customer ID (I'm sure we can find yours, but if you can include it, it will save some time), and let us know which games you are having the issue with, we can take a look. Please email support@iscoresports.com.
caged1

Post by caged1 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:42 am

FTM said the large number of players on my rosters was causing an issue with their servers. It's now fixed and I'm able to email games.