Screen frozen

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Football, please post it here.
UGADAWG7

Screen frozen

Post by UGADAWG7 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:19 am

Hi & I'm so glad to see this app! I was trying to run a demo game & went to the stats page. It is frozen on screen & I can't return to the game. At the top it shows "Done" and "Recalc" At bottom it shows "Offense, Rushing, Passing, Receiving, Defense, Special Teams". I've tried pressing all buttons and none seem to be active. Any suggestions? Thanks
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Screen frozen

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:38 am

We have not seen this happen, but here are steps to recover from it:

1. Press the home button on your device to go back to the home screen.

2. Double-press the home button to show all running applications on your device

3. Hold finger on the iScore icon in the bottom tray that appears and press the "-" (minus) sign on the icon to close iScore. (NOTE: Do not press an "x" on the iScore icon --- this would mean you accidentally held your finger on the main iScore icon instead of the one in the "task bar" at the bottom of the screen)

4. Tap the home button again, and restart iScore.

If you happen to be able to reproduce this, and can let us know the steps that led to that point, we would love to know so we can reproduce and get it fixed.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
UGADAWG7

Post by UGADAWG7 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:59 am

Thank you so much, that worked! If it happens again, I'll be able to tell you steps.
Hooperjd

Post by Hooperjd » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:38 am

I also ran into this same issue when trying to go to the stats page while scoring a game. I don't remember the exact specifics but I thought it might be helpful if you knew that someone else experienced the issue. I will try to reproduce.