Scoring Help

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Football, please post it here.
littlete

Scoring Help

Post by littlete » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:08 pm

Thanks for the app. I will be testing it out to see if we can use it this season. I tried a sample game and the first trial was ok, but will take a little getting used to. Are there any instructions, videos etc...?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Scoring Help

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Training materials are in the works but feel free to ask any questions.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
CoachDavis

Post by CoachDavis » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:30 pm

My advice is to do plenty of 'practice' games before you try to use it for your intended purpose. It is a very, very good app, but at first it is very easy to get lost in a play. You will find that you don't have very much time to figure things out while the game is underway.

You may want to score some MLB games before you go live, or some other team's games that you can spend the time to get used to the details. Give it some time and some effort and you will be very happy with this app. There just isn't any other app out there that compares, if you ask me.
Hooli21

Post by Hooli21 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:15 pm

When i go to score a game i get a blank black pag that has a bar at the top that will let me go to back to the page that has the stats and everything onit.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:29 pm

We have not seen this issue. Is it possible you are running on iOS 5 beta and not on an iOS 4 released version?
Hooli21

Post by Hooli21 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:02 am

I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. I was going to the play by play screen before inputting any plays.
frantheman

Post by frantheman » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:17 pm

Trying to do a sample game as our season starts soon (Aug. 23) ... is there a minimum number of players that need to be added? I will be using this for nine-man football in North Dakota. I entered nine player names into roster, but can't exit -- the "done" button is greyed out. I tried a couple more, thinking app is set up for 11-man, but the done is still gray and can't go any further.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Just need to have at least one player for each team.... that is all. Sounds like maybe you have not entered any for the opponent? Try tapping the Home/Visitor toggle at the bottom of the Lineup screen to make sure at least one player is set for the opponent. You can enter a dummy player if needed, and edit the player later.
frantheman

Post by frantheman » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Thanks, that was the problem. Entered one player for visiting team and was able to move on.