v 1.96 locks up in add player screen during game play

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Football, please post it here.
jmathey

v 1.96 locks up in add player screen during game play

Post by jmathey » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:27 am

Adding a Tackler during game play in the drop down box appears to lock up the application. normally, you can just click on the field and the drop down box would disappear.. that no longer appears to happen. I just upgraded and this wasn't happening in our last game.

To reproduce:

with a ball carrier, select tackled, then in the defender box, choose add player and enter a player, the drop down box won't disappear

Please advise, this is annoying, the only work around I have is to exit and re stat the play , the added player at least stays in there and if they exist in the lineup, it doesn't seem to be an issue
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: v 1.96 locks up in add player screen during game play

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:11 pm

Did you happen to also upgrade to iOS9? We re able to reproduce this with iOS9 and will get it fixed right away, but are just trying to determine if it is only happening in iOS9, or if it truly is specific to the update we just released (where we addressed several iOS9 issues).
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
jmathey

Post by jmathey » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:38 pm

yes, I believe it is related to IOS 9, I did upgrade to 1.96 last week and was able to score our game with no issues, just upgraded to ios 9 this morning and the problem showed up trying to score our game from last night.

Good observation..

Thanks
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:12 pm

Yes, we have confirmed it is an iOS9 issue, and have submitted an update to Apple. Usually they approve pretty quickly when they release new versions of their OS, so we will see.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs