External Display - Stats

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Football, please post it here.
ecamp02

External Display - Stats

Post by ecamp02 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:27 am

We use the iScore app to keep our official stats and have an external display (HD TV) hooked up for the guys calling the game on radio. They really enjoy the main screen with the stats in the left and right columns, along with the overview stats. It would really be great if you could add an external display feature that would be developed to show these stats made for a TV display. Consider adding the description of the last play.

Our current setup suffers when they lose the stats while I'm taking the time to drag around and enter the last play that happened on the field. Also the overview stats aren't all available to be seen without scrolling...so some limitations are there.

Having an external display option, could eliminate this and really add to the program for other people that might consider this for their setups.

I want to thank the entire team behind iScore. You guys have been nothing but helpful to every email request I have made for support. I look forward to what you have in store in the future.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: External Display - Stats

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:45 pm

We definitely do have "broadcaster features" on our list of future enhancements. Keep in mind the target market for broadcasters is much smaller than the overall scorekeeping market, so we do have to balance that when determining what enhancements to prioritize. We have an "external display" option in the iScore Basketball product and have found it is not used much by users, but it is something we could consider for Football as part of a broadcaster enhancement.

Thank you for the suggestions.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
ecamp02

Re: External Display - Stats

Post by ecamp02 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:03 pm

New season of football around the corner. Any updates to this feature request?