Games not showing in iscorecast

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Football, please post it here.
slminter
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:24 pm

Games not showing in iscorecast

Postby slminter » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:28 pm

My games are not showing up on the list box to allow viewers to follow live action in the scorecast option
User avatar
FTMSupport
Site Admin
Posts: 12937
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:25 pm

Re: Games not showing in iscorecast

Postby FTMSupport » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:59 pm

If you are talking about entering games early that have not yet been played, they will appear on the iScorecast list when you begin scoring.

If you have already scored the games, were the games scored with iScorecast enabled? Did you have a working internet connection while scoring? You can go to Game Manager, select the game, then select the "iScorecast Synchronize" option to send the full game up to the iScorecast server.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
User avatar
OhioTex
Posts: 5009
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 6:48 am
Location: Columbus OH

Re: Games not showing in iscorecast

Postby OhioTex » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:10 am

Welcome to the forum

New user, sometimes forget to enable the main iscorecast setting... From the main iScore menu on your device. Options> iscorecast enable.
slminter
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:24 pm

Re: Games not showing in iscorecast

Postby slminter » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:42 am

Games show up on some devices but not others. Does this not work on Chrome or other browsers?
User avatar
FTMSupport
Site Admin
Posts: 12937
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:25 pm

Re: Games not showing in iscorecast

Postby FTMSupport » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:05 am

Should show up on all devices. If you have a customer ID of a device that you are seeing the iScorecast on one browser and not another, email us at support@iscoresports.com with the customer ID, which game it is specifically, and what browser you are using, and we will take a look.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
User avatar
OhioTex
Posts: 5009
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 6:48 am
Location: Columbus OH

Re: Games not showing in iscorecast

Postby OhioTex » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:24 am

if you could be a bit more descriptive .... i think we can better help you and more quicker...

slminter wrote:My games are not showing up on the list box to allow viewers to follow live action in the scorecast option


slminter wrote:Games show up on some devices but not others. Does this not work on Chrome or other browsers?
snelson1710
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:15 am

Re: Games not showing in iscorecast

Postby snelson1710 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:19 am

FTMSupport wrote:If you are talking about entering games early that have not yet been played, they will appear on the iScorecast list when you begin scoring.

If you have already scored the games, were the games scored with iScorecast enabled? Did you have a working internet connection while scoring? You can go to Game Manager, select the game, then select the "iScorecast Synchronize" option to send the full game up to the iScorecast server.


Two of the games I have recently scored are showing online but there are no scores and no data available. I have tried synchronized them multiple times but still nothing. Please help!
User avatar
OhioTex
Posts: 5009
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 6:48 am
Location: Columbus OH

Re: Games not showing in iscorecast

Postby OhioTex » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:01 am

You are quoting from a 2013 thread, i appreciate your researching before posting.. but could use some more detail on your situation ..

snelson1710 wrote: Two of the games I have recently scored are showing online but there are no scores and no data available. I have tried synchronized them multiple times but still nothing. Please help!


#1 - is making sure you have a valid internet connection
#2 - do an "option > export" from your device, to update the admin web server (not sure where "online" you are looking without URL, so this Option Export will update all servers )
#3 - make sure you did not inadvertently create a second game and are as such looking at an old link (it happens, create game, then delete and recreate a second game, and forget to get new link) you can email your self a new game link, "Game Manager > select game > scroll down to email Link"
#4 - check your Option > Synchronization settings to make sure enabled (not set to never)
#5) -check your Option > scorecast setting to make sure enabled.

Please feel free to try these things and reply back with more on your situation and can help more directly

Return to “Issues / Enhancement Requests [Football]”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests