Data Discrepancies in Final Report

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Football, this is probably the best place to start.
fletch52

Data Discrepancies in Final Report

Post by fletch52 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:59 am

I have seen multiple problems in data displayed in the final stats report (PDF). In one instance, it doesn't show in the rushing summary all of the carries and yards for a running back. The correct data can be seen in the play-by-play in the PDF report, but the summary is wrong. I've also noticed errors in the way offensive scoring is reported, giving credit for the TD to the QB on a play even though the individual entry shows the ball was handed off to a RB who scored the TD. Any suggestions other than manually going through the individual data entries for each play to reconcile the errors?
Afjb

Re: Data Discrepancies in Final Report

Post by Afjb » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:58 am

Hi Fletch, I have been using the iScore football app for well over a year and have not experienced the same issues you are. I wonder if you can post an example of the play by play of a running play. When I first started using it, I was not entering running plays correctly. I was trying to bypass the handoff portion of the running plays and it would mess up the stats from time to time. As soon as I corrected that, my data was right.

I'll try and assist but if you can post some specific examples, that would help.

Thanks,

Tony
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Data Discrepancies in Final Report

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:04 pm

It sounds like you have been entering the hand off in the end zone as opposed to entering the hand off behind the line of scrimmage and having the RB then carry the ball down the field. Please see this link in the iScore Football FAQ:

http://iscoresports.com/football/kb/faq ... _stats.php
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs