NCAA Rosters Add-On?

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Football, this is probably the best place to start.
DTS10

NCAA Rosters Add-On?

Post by DTS10 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:44 pm

Potentially a mightily stupid question, but here goes.

I picked up the Football app after falling in love with the baseball software throughout the past two MLB seasons. Absolutely love the flexibility of being able to sync rosters minutes before first pitch and then keeping score to games while watching at home.

Is there a way to do the same with college football for the football app? I realize the football app is a bit more recent than the baseball one, but I figured there would be people looking to use this for NCAA games and was hoping someone would be able to steer me in the right direction.

Much thanks!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: NCAA Rosters Add-On?

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:11 pm

iScore Football allows you to discover team rosters from NCAA and NFL teams if you have the Rosters add on. The "MLB Roster" add on package is actually being modified to be all "Pro Sports". So if you already have the MLB Rosters package, and install iScore Football on a device that already has the MLB Roster package, you will have access to the NCAA and NFL Rosters automatically by going to Team Manager and selecting Discover. (i.e. rather than requiring a separate purchase of Pro Rosters for each sport, we have made the pro sports an all-inclusive package)
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Afjb

Post by Afjb » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:02 am

Quick question regarding the Rosters add on. Is it only for the current season or are past seasons available? I'm asking for all your sports apps, not just baseball.

Thanks
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:38 am

Football and Basketball are current season only. Baseball has rosters for all seasons back to the 1950's (via Retrosheet).
Afjb

Post by Afjb » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:13 pm

Oh, I didn't know that. Two more brief follow up questions if you don't mind:

1. Will you be adding historical seasons to football and basketball?

2. Is there a cost per season or is it a one-time charge for everything?

Thanks
Tony
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:44 pm

If there is enough demand for historical seasons for football and basketball we may add it in the future.

The Roster add on is a yearly subscription, but includes all sports for the single subscription fee.
Afjb

Post by Afjb » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:34 pm

OK, I didn't phrase the 2nd question clearly....if I purchase the yearly subscription, can I get access to all MLB seasons dating back to the 1950s as you stated?

I would certainly want to have access to past seasons for the other sports. Thanks

Tony
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:04 pm

Yes, with the subscription, you have access to the MLB rosters back to the 50's. The current year is the only one that will have the statistics and daily updating lineups, etc. But the team rosters are available for the previous years for baseball.
Legman55

Post by Legman55 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:38 pm

Downloaded nfl rosters but could not set game. When I did, game screen remained blank. What did I do wrong?
DTS10

Post by DTS10 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:46 pm

How did you download the NFL rosters? I can't figure out how to get any of the rosters on the football app like I can on the baseball. Any help you could offer would be much appreciated.