NCAA Rosters Add-On?

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Football, this is probably the best place to start.
Legman55

Re: NCAA Rosters Add-On?

Post by Legman55 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:52 pm

First, I already paid for MLB rosters earlier this year. Having said that, I went to team manager, click on discover teams, found nfl and then downloaded roster I wanted through import.
Wanted to test app by viewing tonight's game, but when setting up game, no screen popped up, remains blank
DTS10

Post by DTS10 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:34 pm

Hmmm. I have the MLB roster add-on as well.

When I am on the football app and I go to Team Manager and Discover Team, I am given two options - "Team/League/Device" and "MaxPreps." Should more be appearing besides those two (there is no NFL option) or am I looking in the wrong spot?

Or, maybe the "NFL" option isn't coming up because I'm looking when no games are about to kick off?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:57 am

Check your customer ID in both baseball and football to be sure they are the same. If they are not register both customer IDs to the same email, and the Admin Website will allow you to add the MLB rosters to your football account and you will then have the NFl option.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs