Roster order is not numerically listed

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Football, this is probably the best place to start.
fletch52

Roster order is not numerically listed

Post by fletch52 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:48 am

I have just used the admin site feature of entering a roster off line and then importing it back to the iPad. I started making individual entries and then discovered the batch feature, which was nice and made the process quicker. However my roster now is not numerically in order, and on game night I think I'd find that will likely slow me down as I'll be 'searching' for numbers in the roster. Is there any way to simply take that roster and put it back into numerical order? Thanks, and you guys have been just great with your help and prompt responses!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Roster order is not numerically listed

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:20 pm

You can organize the order of your players any way you like in the Roster screen on Team Manager. This order becomes the default Lineup order when creating a new game. You can also reorder the lineup from the lineup screen for a game.

We intentionally allow you to set the order to whatever you want as some people will prefer simply having players in numerical order, and others will want to order them according to who they know gets the most plays (running backs and receivers and linebackers near the top for example).
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs