TD called back on penalty

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Football, this is probably the best place to start.
jks0157

TD called back on penalty

Post by jks0157 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:03 am

Last night I had a TD run that was called back on a penalty. I entered the play as it happened and then entered the penalty along with 'repeat down' but it still gave the TD score. Is this a flaw? Or am I missing something?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: TD called back on penalty

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:09 pm

If you can do an Options -> Export and email your customer ID, which game, and which play to support@iscoresports.com, we can take a look at your data to see what is going on.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
jks0157

Post by jks0157 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Not sure if emailing it will do any good now. When I saw it gave a touchdown on score, I used 'undo' and then made it so they play went to the one yard line so that score would stay the same. So my data probably will not show what actually happened. But I can still email it if you like.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:48 pm

If you have already removed the play, then you are right, it will not help. If you ever have a situation where it does not look like things are scored right, you can do an export and email us your customer ID, and we can take a look at your data.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
jks0157

Post by jks0157 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:35 am

Since I am using Twittercast and Scorecast, I do not want the scores being sent out incorrectly so I will always have to 'undo' anything like that.