Scoring and lock-ups

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Football, this is probably the best place to start.
Mkellyosu73

Scoring and lock-ups

Post by Mkellyosu73 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:29 am

My game reports and accum reports are not showing individual scoring totals. I.e. who is the leading scorer. Is anybody else having this problem. Also I'm locking up at least once a game. By the time I shut everything down and restart ( no data is lost) several plays have been run. Is this a glitch anybody else is having or is it just me?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Scoring and lock-ups

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:57 am

For the scoring, we were not calculating point totals for individual players. This should be fixed in the next update (v1.71 awaiting Apple's approval).

For the locking up --- if you have steps to reproduce, we can look into this. v1.71 does address a few things we have found, but if you have specific steps that cause it to lock up, let us know those steps and we can try and reproduce here.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Mkellyosu73

Post by Mkellyosu73 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Thanks for the quick reply. The lock up issue seems to have no rhyme or reason. Just sometime during the game it freezes. Hope you're working on accum stats in PDF form. Love this program.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:08 am

what device type are you using ?? And have you tried doing a hard shut down (slide to off) before you score to help rule out other apps running in background causing conflicts?
edhurst50

Post by edhurst50 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:30 am

I downloaded a copy of iScore for football last night and have been testing it for high school games this weekend. I too am having "lockups" when I go to the game settings screen (the screen wtih field length, number of quarters, qtr lengths, etc.). Once there, it's stuck. I can "Exit" but from there I'm really stuck. Can't "Play" or get the screen to respond at all.

The only way to get it to respond is to shut down completely, reboot, and reselect the game i was working on. Any advice?

I'm using an iPad2 but it's not on line all the time. I link through my phone when i want that capability.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:09 pm

This would be from double-tapping the settings button.

Apple just approved v1.71 today --- download that and the Settings double tap issue should be fixed.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs