Team Stats - Season Cumulative and Game Box

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Football, this is probably the best place to start.
brokris849

Team Stats - Season Cumulative and Game Box

Post by brokris849 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:05 pm

The team interface on the iScore in-game screen is amazing. It has a team stat summary, a drive summary, play by play and a scoring summary. Is there a way we can get this in an emailed report like it looks on the screen? I have attempted a screen capture, but the entire team stats do not appear on the screen without scrolling down, same for the drive summary and the play by play. This would be a GREAT pdf document. The spreadsheets are not formatted - if it is formatted for the app, how hard would it be to generate a report?

Same for team stats for the cumulative season that would show the same stats in box score format like the team stats summary does in the scoring app.

I love what you have but as a team statistician, this is a HUGE missing piece.
brokris849

Re: Team Stats - Season Cumulative and Game Box

Post by brokris849 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Correction: OK, found the one for the game in the PDF file. Can we do that for a season cumulative? Thanks!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:56 pm

To email the Team stats, go to Team Manager, select the team, select Stats, then choose the Email option from there. You will get the stats as HTML, Excel, and CSV files.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
brokris849

Post by brokris849 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:19 pm

I don't think you understand what I am talking about. Does it include a team summary or just individual totals? I am looking for a cumulative breakdown of team stats that puts your team stats on one side and the opponent cumulative on the other. NOT individual stats. Team totals, like a box score style. Rushing, passing, third down conversions, time of possession, turnovers, penalties. Is that available?

This prints on the game summary PDF. What about a season cumulative of team stats?
brokris849

Post by brokris849 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:20 pm

Here is a screen shot of what I am asking for...see the first page. Your format in Excel and CSV is based on individual totals throughout the season. This is a team total chart for the season. This was self-made, but our previous stat program would do the same thing, I just reformatted for our end of the season totals.

http://whitehousefootball.files.wordpre ... ts2011.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:32 pm

We do not have a cumulative comparison for opponents. We have the game by game comparison, but for cumulative totals, we only show it on a team by team basis. You can generate the cumulative totals for each team individually, but not as a comparison chart that sums up all the opponents totals as though they are a single team.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Mkellyosu73

Post by Mkellyosu73 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:24 pm

I agree with this thread. A cumulative teams summary comparison is a much needed stat. Please work on it. Thank you