Penalty nullifying play

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Football, this is probably the best place to start.
CFColts

Penalty nullifying play

Post by CFColts » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:07 pm

I have had several occasions where there was a play that was nullified by a penalty. However, the play and related stats are being recorded. There are two situations I can cite.
1) On one play, it was a pass completion-reception. I entered the play and on the same screen clicked penalty and the tab to nullify play. The player's stats were still recorded.
2) On another play, a touchdown was called back. I entered the play and on the same screen clicked the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty and nullify play. I hit done and the screen showed the ball on the 3 yard line ready for the extrap point attempt. I deleted the play and simply recorded the penalty only.

Does the nullify play not work or did I do something wrong?

Thank you,
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Penalty nullifying play

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:04 pm

If you can do an Options -> Export and email us at support@iscoresports.com with your customer ID (found on Options screen) and which game / play it is, we can take a look at your data to see what is going on.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs