Tip: Admin WebSite password for users w/multiple iscore apps

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Football, this is probably the best place to start.
OhioTex

Tip: Admin WebSite password for users w/multiple iscore apps

Post by OhioTex » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Tip. Password needs to be unique for users of multiple iscore applications on the same device to log into free admin web site

For users of multiple iscore apps on a single device (eg baseball, basketball and football) When logging into your free admin web site (my.iscorecentral.com )...you will note the device ID is the same for all apps, so to distinguish between apps, The admin password ( option > admin web site) needs to be set unique for each app (baseball, basketball, football). This will let you log into the appropriate admin site for baseball, basketball and football .
littlete

Re: Tip: Admin WebSite password for users w/multiple iscore apps

Post by littlete » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:13 am

I am having trouble logging into the website. I am using the username and password under the (option > admin web site).
I bought the team website last year, but it has been a while since I logged in. Can you give me any help?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Tip: Admin WebSite password for users w/multiple iscore apps

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:08 am

Email us at support@iscoresports.com with your customer ID and name of the team website. Keep in mind that if you bought a new device, the team website has likely not been transferred over to that new device unless you follow the instructions here:

http://iscoreleagues.com/iscorewebsite/ ... device.php
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs