Roster feed

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Football, this is probably the best place to start.
Steve

Roster feed

Post by Steve » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:38 am

Is there any way to get rosters loaded without manual data entry?
Have tried MaxPreps app and it is not comparable to iScore functionality and ease of use
The one advantage from MaxPreps is they have rosters of all teams and schedules loaded which makes it easy to load up a pre-set game and then download stats after game completion.
danmcc

Re: Roster feed

Post by danmcc » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:00 am

Welcome to the board.

You can use my.iscorecentral.com to batch install rosters. If you have not already done so, go into your app, options, admin website and create the free site.

When you go to your site via your desktop you will be asked for your device id and the password generated by your creation of the site (or you may have already changed the password via that option available on your device)

Once into the admin site on your desktop you can create a team, click add batch of players. You will have the option here of typing in the names and I believe but not sure that you can copy/paste from another source.
Steve

Post by Steve » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Is it possible to be a stat partner with MaxPreps as described below?

Importing stats into MaxPreps involves two parts:
  Part 1 - Create a file from your stats program.
  Part 2 - Upload the file.
  1st Part - Please refer to your stat company for instructions to create the file below:
Please select a sport:
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:26 pm

We have done this with both Baseball and Basketball. We will be doing it with Football as well.

This is only feeding data from the scorekeeping app to MaxPreps though. It does not bring the rosters from MaxPreps back to the Application.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Steve

Post by Steve » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:58 am

Thanks! I think the Admin website solution you suggested will work.

I appreciate your quick response.