How to get rid of all the zeros?

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Football, this is probably the best place to start.
CreekWalker

How to get rid of all the zeros?

Post by CreekWalker » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:04 pm

I've been using this app for 3 seasons and love it. It's easily the best football stats app on the market. But, starting this year, I'd like to be able to print statistical reports from the app for radio broadcasts. I like the recap format that's available in the PDF that is emailed. But that doesn't seem to be available within the app. When I open the team stats within the app, every player is listed in every category, even if they don't have stats to report. Is there any way to exclude players that have only zeroes in each statistical category?

Second question: When I export stats to email, under the options it asks whether to export the home team, visiting team, or both. When I choose home team, both teams' stats are still included in the PDF report. Is there no way to avoid this?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: How to get rid of all the zeros?

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:21 am

We will add the removing of zeroes from the in-app stats to our enhancement list, and we will check into the issue with emailing of home team only showing both teams.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
ecamp02

Re: How to get rid of all the zeros?

Post by ecamp02 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:13 am

This would be a welcomed enhancement. Any progress?