Preset fielders on android?

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
profjoe

Preset fielders on android?

Post by profjoe » Tue May 06, 2014 11:28 am

I have finally retired my old 1st-gen ipad, which I *only* kept using because the iscore on iOS was better than the one on android.

Two things that continue to bother me with the android version are:

1. Preset fielding positions cannot be used (I think ... I cannot find it and when I search here it seems that it was promised in 2011 but certainly isn't done in the same way as iOS)
2. *Impossibly slow* scorecard viewing

Are either of these going to be updated any time soon or should I start to nag my wife to borrow her ipad (and leave my Nexus 10 at home)?

Thanks,

Joe
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Preset fielders on android?

Post by FTMSupport » Tue May 06, 2014 5:16 pm

1. The preset fielding is on our to do list for Android, but we do not know when it will be done.

2. The scorecard viewing is a function of the way Android views PDF files... it launches a separate application to do this. The performance will vary depending on your device (performance of the device), and which PDF viewer you are using (Android allows installing different PDF viewers that have different performance / features).
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs