Am I dumb, or...

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
Nik

Re: Am I dumb, or...

Post by Nik » Wed May 28, 2014 3:11 pm

OhioTex wrote:So now you understand how you can easily set a default line up in team manager and then just 'tweak' for any game specific changes ..
Yes.. if it works...
Nik

Post by Nik » Thu May 29, 2014 5:43 am

FTMSupport wrote:If you have a game that is all set up (player with Batting = YES on the lineup for both teams) and you can not start it, please do an Options -> Export from your device and email your customer ID (found on Options screen) and which game it is to support@iscoresports.com, and we will take a look to see what is going on. Please also include the specific type of device you are using so we can try and reproduce using your data on a similar device.
I just sent an email
Nik

Post by Nik » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:27 am

Any news?

Thanks in advance.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:31 pm

If you sent an email, our support team is probably still looking into it. You can re-send an email to make sure the support team got it.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Nik

Post by Nik » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:45 am

FTMSupport wrote:If you sent an email, our support team is probably still looking into it. You can re-send an email to make sure the support team got it.
Thank you very much