Trying to get this to work on a kindle and android phone...

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
huffdaddy75

Trying to get this to work on a kindle and android phone...

Post by huffdaddy75 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:54 pm

And so I downloaded iscore both on my kindle fire as well as my phone. I downloaded both using the Amazon appstore, so I figured it would all tie into the same account. Apparently not so. I now have two customer IDs and have paid for the team site on one of them. How do I sync everything up and just have one account on both devices? Basically I want to switch the account on my kindle fire over so it's the same one as the one my phone.

Thanks!

edit - I should add that both my laptop and my phone are linked to the same customer ID, for some reason the kindle is off in lala land with its own customer ID. How can we get it all on the same page? I've tried the whole register everything with the same email, as well as the "Transfer all data" help page. It looked like it was going to work but the kindle just keeps winding up with its own customer ID no matter what.

Thanks again!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Trying to get this to work on a kindle and android phone...

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Each device gets its own customer ID, and the "Transfer all data" is how you can transfer the data from one account to another. You can also use Data Sharing to transfer individual games between devices as described here:

http://iscoresports.com/baseball/kb/faq ... _share.php

Not sure what you mean when you say your laptop has the same customer ID. A laptop should not have a customer ID at all --- it can log in to the Admin Site for any of your devices, but would not actually have a customer ID.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
huffdaddy75

Re: Trying to get this to work on a kindle and android phone...

Post by huffdaddy75 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:02 pm

That cleared up so many issues. Thanks!