player number above 9 not showing on roster

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
Ken

player number above 9 not showing on roster

Post by Ken » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:22 pm

I have an issue with iscore baseball this season. when I entered my team rosters, the player numbers above 9 will not show on roster even though they are on the player setup screen and on my team website. Can you help? I have Samsung tablet 10.1 running android 4.2.2
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: player number above 9 not showing on roster

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:52 pm

We had another user email us with this issue on a Samsung device as well. It must be something with the font sizes on the newer versions of Android coming out from Samsung. We will increase the space given to the jersey numbers on the device. If you can email us a screenshot of what you are seeing to support@iscoresports.com, that will help us be sure we are addressing the right screen for your device.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Ken

Post by Ken » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:45 pm

Changed my font size from large to normal in display settings and that corrected the issue. Thanks
Wags

Post by Wags » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:39 am

oh my this helped me. thanks so much! can we get this fixed for more space or something? my old eyes are getting worse and need bigger font. lol. thanks much!