Data Sharing - Mapping

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
markmelickian

Data Sharing - Mapping

Post by markmelickian » Sat May 04, 2013 5:51 pm

I keep score on an iPhone and Kindle, and just managed to share data through the website. When I shared on my primary device, the team I track and the individual players supposedly mapped (the device said successfully) but on the website, the cumulative stats per player for games kept on each device are separately accumulated - meaning I have two sets of stats for "Jill Smith" and so on. I deleted the shared data and then re-shared, with the same result. How can I combine the cumulative stats, other than manually?
mprusak

Re: Data Sharing - Mapping

Post by mprusak » Sat May 04, 2013 7:30 pm

sounds like the team was mapped but not the players. You can merge the players into a single combined player using merge in player manager.
Mark
iScore Baseball 4.533 on iOS8-iPad4 and iPhone 6-Plus

iScore Baseball User Manual:
http://iscoreleagues.com/manual/ <- Check it Out!
markmelickian

Post by markmelickian » Sat May 11, 2013 5:06 am

Thanks. That worked, but only on my iPhone. My Kindle HD, which works off a version of Android, does not offer a Player Merge option, just Team - at least, I haven't been able to locate it.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat May 11, 2013 5:38 am

Press the menu button while on the Player Manager screen on an Android device and it will reveal the merge option.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs